Airstream® Class II Type B2
Biological Safety Cabinet (Total Exhaust)
The Best Value of any Type B2(Total Exhaust) Biological Safety Cabinet in the industry
Airstream® Class II Type B2 Biological Safety Cabinet specially designed for laboratories working with trace amounts of toxic chemicals and agents
assigned to biological safety levels 1, 2, or 3. In this type of biosafety cabinet, inflow and downflow air are exhausted after ULPA filtration to
the external environment without recirculation across the work area.
✔ Energy saving
✔ RS 232 port for monitoring
✔ SFDA Certified to YY0569
- Less energy consumption and heat output than competing products.
- ULPA Filter* with 99.999% efficiency against 0.3µm particles, 99.995% filter efficiency for MPPS at 0.1µm improves safety.
- Unique Esco Dynamic Chamber™ plenum design delivers quiet, uniform airflow.
- Sentinel™ Microprocessor supervises all cabinet functions.
- Single-piece stainless steel internal work zone eliminates welded joints where contaminants may accumulate.
- RS 232 Serial Interface Port enables remote monitoring of cabinet operating parameters.
- ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- Dual wall construction surrounds the work zone with negative pressure plenums for maximum safety.
- Fail-safe system that directs automatic shut down of the cabinet's main fan in case of exhaust failure.
- Ergonomically designed with narrow profile front grille, raised arm rest and frameless sash.
- Available in 0.9m (3'), 1.2m (4'), 1.5m (5'), 1.8m (6') sizes.