Airstream® Class III Biological Safety Cabinet
Designed for Absolute Level of Containment
Airstream Class III biological safety cabinets offer the highest level of product, operator and environmental protection from infectious and biohazardous aerosols.
These are suitable for microbiological work with agents assigned to biological safety levels 1, 2, 3, or 4. Frequently used for work involving the deadliest biohazards, bacteria,
viruses. Manufactured to meet and exceed the latest Class III biological safety cabinet requirements of the EN 12469:2000.
✔ Designed for BSL-4
✔ Safer dual exhaust filters
✔ Magnehelic pressure gauge
- Exhaust air is double-filtered through high-quality ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC-001.3) with typical efficiency of >99.999% for 0.1 to 0.3 micron particles, better than HEPA filters.
- Exclusive dual exhaust filters provide >100,000 times better protection than single-stage designs..
- Microprocessor-based Esco Sentinel™ Silver control system provides visual / audible alarms for airflow.
- Magnehelic* pressure gauge is mounted in the rear of the work zone for at-a-glance monitoring of work zone negative pressure.
- Neoprene™ gauntlets are single piece leak-tested glove assemblies which guarantee maximum protection.
- An integrated pass-through with interlocking doors, permits materials transfer without risk of environmental contamination.
- ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- An angled cabinet front ensures an ergonomic working posture.
- Cabinet operates at negative pressure relative to the laboratory in order to prevent migration of pathogenic materials out of the work area.
- Available in 1.2m (4'), 1.5m (5'), 1.8m (6') sizes.
*Registered trademark of Dwyer Instruments, Inc.