Airstream® (S-series) Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet, NSF 49 Certified
The World's Leading Energy Efficient, Quiet, and Ergonomic Biosafety Cabinet
The Airstream® Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinets (S-series), NSF 49 Certified is powered by the latest generation DC ECM motor, offering 70% energy savings compared to legacy AC motor. Equipped with a dynamic chamber, ISO Class 3 work zone and ISOCIDE™ powder coat on all painted surfaces,
you are ensured that the operator, the product and the environment get the maximum protection from harmful biological agents.
Airstream® is NSF 49 and UL 61010 certified, making it the safest biological safety cabinet in the industry.
✔ Latest microprocessor technology with ease of use
✔ Energy Efficient utilizing DC ECM motor
✔ ISO Class 3 work zone
✔ NSF 49 and UL 61010 certified
- Sentinel™ Platinum Microprocessor Controller that displays all important information, centered and angled down for easy reach and viewing; fast and reliable operation.
- Equipped with ULPA filter which provides better filtration than HEPA filter at 99.999% typical efficiency for particle sizes of 0.1 to 0.3 micron.
- ISOCIDE™ powder coat technology that inhibits microbial growth on external surface prevents contamination and improves safety.
- Ergonomicallu angled sash to optimize user comfort, reduce glare and maximize reach into the work area.
- Dynamic Chamber offering blower plenum and side walls surrounded by negative pressure ensures containment..
- Provides ISO Class 3 work zone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- Single-piece wall allows easy reach to service fixtures and electrical outlets.
- Raised arm rest prevents grille blocking, and provides comfortable working posture.
- Optional HPV port and universal type service fixture offers more productivity.