Infinity® Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet
With Esco's more than 35 years of experience in safety cabinet technology, the Infinity® biological safety cabinet brings you the optimum combination of safety, performance and serviceability with an enhanced ergonomic design for maximum user comfort during peration.
Infinity® is designed, built and tested to comply with Australian Standard, AS 2252.2 performance requirements and European Standard, EN 12469.
✔ Safe dual fan design
✔ Built-n VHP/HPV port for easy decontamination
✔ Best Air Barrier containment per CAMR
✔ Compliant to AS 2252.2
- Unique Dynamic Chamber™ plenum with angled filter delivers superb airflow uniformity, exceeding European Standard, EN 12469, by more than three times.
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds contaminated positive pressure plenum, no fabric bags are used.
- Fully closable, motorized sash provides an airtight seal for better safety when the cabinet is inoperative overnight.
- The front sash is motorized for convenient one-hand operation. The sash control is mounted on the front control panel.
- Integrated sash proximity contacts sense proper sash position, serve as an interlock for the UV lamp, and activate an alarm if the sash is improperly positioned.
- When fully lowered the sash seals automatically against a closed-cell peripheral gasket to isolate the interior and prevent escape of contaminants during decontamination..
- HPV-compliant and approved for safe decontamination using BIOQUELL and STERIS technologies.
- Independent exhaust sensor mounted exterior to work area.
- Downflow air sensor mounted in interior.
- Dual, long-life ULPA (per IEST-RP-CC001.3) filters for supply and exhaust airflow
- ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.