Labculture® Class II Type B2
Biological Safety Cabinet (Total Exhaust)
The Energy Efficient, Safe and Ergonomic Biological Safety Cabinet
Labculture® Class II Type B1 Biological Safety Cabinet is incorporated with the all the latest design features of Esco's NSF-listed Labculture®
Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet. The Labculture® Class II Type B1 Biosafety Cabinets are designed to provide maximum protection during experiments where minute
quantities of volatile toxic chemicals and trace amount of radionuclides are required as an adjunct to microbiological studies.
Labculture® Class II Type B1 Biological Safety Cabinet has 40% recirculated and 60% exhausted air. Activities requiring chemicals should be done in the direct exhausted portion of the cabinet.
✔ NSF Certified to NSF/ANSI 49
✔ Energy saving, utilizing the latest generation DC ECM blower.
✔ Ergonomically designed and ADA-compliant
- Powered by the latest generation DC ECM Motor that is more efficient than legacy ECM and VFD motors.
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds contaminated positive pressure plenum, no fabric bags are used.
- ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC001.3) or H14 (per EN 1822) with 99.999% efficiency which creates ISO Class 3 work zone instead of industry-standard ISO Class 5.
- Coved one-piece work surface contains spillage. The absence screws or connectors in the work zone facilitates cleaning and decontamination.
- Sentinel™ Gold Microprocessor with large blue LCD, which simultaneously shows all safety parameters on a single screen.
- QuickStart™ mode, to turn the blower and lights on/off, by moving the sash window to correct position.
- RS 232 Serial Interface Port enables remote monitoring of cabinet operating parameters.
- ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- Enhanced side-captured zones optimize containment.
- Ergonomically designed, angled front improves reach and comfort.
*According to American Standard IEST-RP-CC001, equivalent to HEPA H14 for EU-Standard EN1822