Labculture® Class II Type A2
Biological Safety Cabinet (E-Series)
Esco Labculture Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet (E-Series) blends the latest generation of energy efficient DC ECM motor technology with Esco's experience of more than 25 years in biosafety cabinet design. The Labculture combines a multitude of design, construction and proprietary technological considerations to bestow optimum operator, product and environmental protection. Utilizing 2 minipleat ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filters which operate at a typical efficiency of 99.999%, these surpass the conventional HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filters in contamination protection. Esco Labculture features a 10-degree sloped front for maximum operator comfort. A 1-piece stainless steel work zone and the absence of screws or connectors in the work zone facilitate ease of cleaning after experiments. The Isocide™ powder coating finish prevents microbial/bacterial growth on the exterior and delivers a sleek, elegant appearance fitting for the leader in biosafety cabinet technology.
✔ Energy efficient, using the latest generation DC ECM motor
✔ Established safety, as the most certified BSC in world to: NSF/ANSI 49, EN 12469, SFDA YY0569, JIS K3800
✔ Ergonomic, featuring arm rest, angled front, and ADA-compliant
- Utilizing latest generation DC ECM Motor for more energy savings.
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds contaminated positive pressure plenum, no fabric bags are used.
- Long-life ULPA filters for supply and exhaust (per IEST-RP-CC001.3) with 99.999% efficiency for particle size between 0.1 to 0.3 microns.
- Coved one-piece work surface contains spillage. The absence screws or connectors in the work zone facilitates ease of cleaning and decontamination.
- One-piece back wall with radiused cove corners to ensure thorough cleaning and decontamination.
- Angled supply filter matches cabinet profile to achieve best downflow uniformity.
- Esco SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor with large blue LCD, which simultaneously shows all safety parameters on a single screen.
- Quickstart mode, to turn the blower and lights on/off, by moving the sash window to correct position.
- RS 232 data output port enables remote monitoring of cabinet operating parameters.
- Frameless sash that is easier to clean.
- Ergonomically angled front improves reach and comfort.
- Angled down display and control pad that's ADA-compliant.
- Raised airflow grille maintains safety by preventing blockage.
- Esco ISOCIDE™ antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.