NordicSafe® Class II Type A2
Biological Safety Cabinet
Effective Solution for Operator, Product and Environmental Protection
The NordicSafe® Microbiological Safety Cabinet features the use of 2 ULPA filters to deliver ISO Class 3 air cleanliness to the work zone. NordicSafe® has extremely low energy consumption (190 Watts) that makes it environmental-friendly. It is the Quietest cabinet in the industry with 51 dBA, for serene working condition that in turn helps reduce fatigue and improves concentration during operation.
NordicSafe® is powered by the latest generation energy-efficient DC ECM blower from EBM-Papst Germany, which maintains constant airflow despite building voltage fluctuations.
✔ Lowest noise Microbiological Safety Cabinet in the industry
✔ DC ECM blower for low energy consumption
✔ Guaranteed safe; HPA certified to EN 12469
- Dual, long-life ULPA filters (per IEST-RP-CC001.3), for supply and exhaust airflow.
- Half Speed Mode reduces energy consumption to 80 watts while still maintaining personnel and product potection when the cabinet is not being used.
- Zero Volt Relay Contact to synchronize the switching ON/OFF of the internal blower fan with remote exhaust fan.
- Quickstart Mode to switch the blower and lights ON/OFF by moving the sash window to correct position..
- Motorized front sash for convenient om flow, one-touch operation.
- RS 232 data output port enables remote mnitoring of cabinet's operating parameters.
- Ergonomically angled front improves reach and comfort.
- Sentinel™ Gold Microprocessor Controller with integrated temperature-compensated airflow monitoring system.
- Multi-piece tray components which lift and remove to provide easy access encourage surface decontamination and are autoclavable.
- Raised airflow grille maintains safety by preventing blockage.
- ISOCIDE™ coating of external surfaces eliminates 99.9% of attached bacteria with.